Alabama fans vs Auburn fans
Tarrant Elementary School will partner with a local non-profit agency to help supply emergency food and food for the holidays to those in need. The Food Drive will run from Monday, November 13th -Friday, December 15th.
Most Needed Foods:
• Meats: Canned meat (Spam, ham, meat spread, beef stew, chicken)
• Dairy: Evaporated milk, canned cheese, powdered milk, shelf-stable milk, puddings, and custards
• Breads & Cereals: Baking mix, muffin mix, dry cereal, oatmeal, grits, rice, pasta noodles, cornmeal, sugar, flour
• Fruits and Vegetables: Canned fruit (citrus sections, oranges, pineapples, applesauce, apricots), canned juices (tomato, orange, pineapple, grape), canned vegetables, soups, dried fruits (raisins, apricots, prunes)
• Miscellaneous: Macaroni and Cheese, spaghetti sauces, boxed juice, peanut butter, canned nuts, jams and jellies
Let’s not forget that there’s a competition going on! Alabama vs. Auburn. Let’s make both teams a winner by filling up both containers near the front office.