CNP "Nuggets of Information"
Did you know:
- Americans have eaten broccoli for over 200 years
- Red bell peppers are good for your eyesight
- Pineapple got its name because the outside is like a pinecone and the inside is a fruit like an apple
- Radishes come in red, pink, white and black
- Bananas are a great source of energy because they have potassium
- The healthiest way to eat spinach is fresh
- Early explorers used watermelons as canteens
This news article has expired and is no longer viewable.