Text Options for the Visually Impaired Font Size: a- A+ Color: A A A Revert 
Close vision bar
Open vision bar

What Do I Need to Register My Children?

School Registration on chalkboard

The following items are needed to complete resident verification:

Must provide residency in the City of Tarrant , you must provide one (1) of the following:

  • Current property Tax Bill of Tarrant Residence
  • Current Monthly Morgage Statement
  • Current signed and dated Lease with names of all who live at this Tarrant address

One (1) of the following documentations must be provided yearly:

  • Two CURRENT utility (electric, gas, water or garbage) bills showing your name and address -no cell phone or cable bills or disconnection notice.
  • Current state or federal income tax statement
  • Current state or federal assistance verification

Provide the following documents yearly:

  • A Valid Driver's license -all students
  • Offical Current Custody documents - new students or custody changes
  • A birth certificate - new students only
  • A social security card - new students only
  • A current, "blue" immunization form - new students or expired

Back to School News      Print News Article